Intersec Dubai 2017
Jan 22-24 | Dubai, UAE
The TERRA 4D integrated geospatial command and control center solution provides tools that significantly accelerate response, improve efficiency and reduce operating costs in every phase of the situational management lifecycle.
TERRA 4D provides Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance - ISTAR as well as Physical Security Information Management - PSIM solutions to facilitate incident detection, security and safety related incidents, presenting complex information in a simplified geographical 3D context, thus offering operators superior situational awareness.
At the INTERSEC 2017 show in Dubai we present TERRA 4D v2.6.
Part of this new release is our TERRA 4D Resource Management Module. It helps security services to manage and dispatch mobile field units. Embedded in the incident handling and reporting modules it allows to initiate interventions to follow-up the status of mobile forces and to exchange information bidirectional. Including applications for handheld devices it enables quick, precise and efficient response in critical situations.
Additionally we will present the first time an Advanced Drone Module. The TERRA 4D management platform will fully integrate drones (un-wired and wired) and attached sensors on the drone which result in sophisticated capabilities for any security and surveillance project:
- Visualization of current drone position and historical positions / tracks
- Recording of drone positions on ground
- Automatically send drone to target coordinates
- Report drone and sensor status (state of health)
- Live video transmission from the drone, recording on ground
- Visualization of field of view of the camera
- PTZ control via target coordinate (e.g. track radar object)
- Determine object location (latitude, longitude, height), speed, direction and size from video image
- Get address by clicking in the live video stream
We will be delighted to welcome you on our booth and look forward to see you in sunny Dubai!