Security Essen 2018
Sep 25-28 | Essen, Germany
The TERRA 4D integrated geospatial command and control center solution provides tools that significantly accelerate response, improve efficiency and reduce operating costs in every phase of the situational management lifecycle.
TERRA 4D provides Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance - ISTAR as well as Physical Security Information Management - PSIM solutions to facilitate incident detection, security and safety related incidents, presenting complex information in a simplified geographical 3D context, thus offering operators superior situational awareness.
With TERRA 4D customers can reduce the risk of human error, improve security response, protect existing security investments and reduce operating costs by converging all your security cameras, sensors, subsystems, data sources and operating procedures into a single unified and structured platform.
At the SECURITY 2018 in Essen we present the integration of Milestone XProtect®. Operators are now able to monitor and operate devices connected to XProtect® seamless from the TERRA 4D user interface.
- Live view of video streams in 2D video views or embedded directly in the 3D GIS model
- Play back of recorded material
- Automatic camera display according to distance to incident location
- Direct PTZ camera control from video view or 3D GIS map
- Geo-referenced video: determine object location (latitude, longitude, height), speed, direction and size directly from video image
- Augmented reality: additional graphical layer on top of video image showing interactive items
- IO devices: IO devices connected to XProtect® can be monitored or controlled
We are looking forward to meet you at our stand 5F10!